Friday, August 24, 2012

Delirium?

Delirium (Delirium Series #1)   




                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Well i saw this book while strolling by Barnes and noble and i saw a book called  Delirium by   Lauren Oliver well  the blurb sounds amazing and a really cool concept that love is a  sickness so i think i'll give you an expert a really short one but this book is pretty old it came out last year but whatever.  It has been sixty-four years since the president and the Consortium identified love as a disease, and forty-three since the scientists perfected a cure. Everyone else in my family has had the procedure already. My older sister, Rachel, has been disease free for nine years now. She’s been safe from love for so long, she says she can’t even remember its symptoms. I’m scheduled to have my procedure in exactly ninety-five days, on September 3. My birthday. 

     To me the book sounds pretty awesome from what i think. so I'll give you the blurb to judge for yourself.

               They say that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever. And I’ve always believed them. Until now. Now everything has changed. Now, I’d rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie. Yeah a really short blurb but it sounds like a cool concept and really interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment