Tuesday, September 4, 2012

tiger's destiny :)

 ahh so my flow bloggers i  got some good news tiger's destiny has officially came out and i   cant wait to read the book and i am so sorry but i have no picture of the cover the internet is down so i am using my phone to put up my bloggs for now on untile i  the internet is up and running again but this series the tiger saga by Colleen Houck is a really big series because their making it into a move and one of my personal favorite series buut i didnt get the book yet so in a few days i am going to read the book online and i also don't have the blurb well that really sucks right so i'll a give you an idea of what the book is about so theirs this 300 year old curse that effects this girl that has to break the curse and yeah watever i am soo not good at summerizing books but take my word the series are so awesome so until nex time guys see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment